By: David K. Every
& Daniel Fanton
(C) Copyright 1999 DKE - All Rights Reserved.
The eMate was a type of laptop Newton for education. So,
not so surprisingly, the same Easter Eggs that work for the
Newton, also work for the eMate. Here's a list:
- Dates Preferences: Works as described.
- Egg Freckles: Doesn't work. <sigh>
- Secret Games: Works (from:
- Does That Make Sense: Not tested.
- Knock Three Times:
- larryy produces "The Doctor is on."
- lesv doesn't work.
- lyon works as described.
- Stafford doesn't work.
- Brandyn produces "email@example.com".
- Neat Bong: Doesn't work.
- Eclipse Animation: Doesn't work.
- About Newton: Assist responds "What about Newton?"
When you ask it to interpret this you get a long list of
"What about " followed by various names and handles,
icluding items such as "What about #25?" and "What about
yoyodyne?" Two, "What about Christina?" and "What about
Schoney?" will stay in Assist's Please list, but nothing
more will happen if you ask Assist to interpret
- Happy Hour: Doesn't work
- Rosetta: Doesn't work
- Secret Font: Doesn't work
- Map & Time Zones Eggs: All listed appear to work
as described, except for Area 51.
Area 51: Works but renamed as Groom Lake
Toledo, Ohio produced Perth, Austrailia (11180