I'm the humor editor for the site. Submissions
are welcome. Even hate mail can be pretty funny, so feel
free to contact me.
I'm a sometimes student (but not now), currently
pursuing web development.
- I love hiking and camping in moderation (no computers
- The internet. You can find a job, get an address,
check the movie listings, read jokes, find out how to
cheat at games, and shop for computer paraphernalia all
in ten minutes and while you eat a donut.
- Music. Life without music would be like an
- Girls. Oh, baby.
- Girls. Just wanted to emphasize it.
- Religion, Philosophy, the Philosophy of Religion,
Religious Philosophy, etc.
- Stupid People
- Stupid People who think they are smart
- Windows Lovers
- Windows Lovers who think they're smart
- Windows Lovers who try to convince me Windows is
better with the logic that there's more software
available for it
- Hairy or manly women *shudder*
- Virtual Make-out in chat rooms. I mean really, Get A
- Girls that wear their hair in a pony-tail
- Girls who don't see being feminine as a sign of
- People who are more interested in finding out the
truth than proving that they are right
- Anything by Robert Heinlein. The man was a creative
genius and as broad-minded an author as I've ever
- Ender's Game and Speaker for the Dead
by Orson Scott Card.
- Anything by Dave Barry is dang funny.
- The Dilbert Principle by Scott Adams.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Very
entertaining in a dry, victorian kind of way.
- Executive Orders by Tom Clancy. Jack Ryan
makes a very cool president.
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Saving Private Ryan How refreshing for
Hollywood to make a war movie that approximates
- The Cutting Edge. A funny two hour battle of
- Bed of Roses
- While You Were Sleeping. Sandra Bullock: no
further explanation needed.
I like most alternative, especially Alanis
Morisette (even though she's a bitter, scary "Angry
Girl"), Sarah McLaughlin, Matchbox 20, Third Eye Blind,
and the Cranberries. I like smatterings of just about
everything else except gangsta rap, elevator music and
twangy country. Basically I like one or two songs from
any given band. The Bands who have more good songs than
lame songs go on the all-star list (in no particular
- Duran Duran
- Depeche Mode
- Nat King Cole
- Sting/The Police
- Peter Gabriel
- The Bare Naked Ladies
- The Pet Shop Boys
- The Thompson Twins
- The Cure
I also like some Classical, some Opera (Mozart's
Requiem rules), Men's A'Capella (like the Nylons), and
some Broadway (like Phantom and Les Miserables).
- Marathon Infinity. The best all-around first person
shooter ever made
- Shadow Warrior. The best shooter for when you're in a
- Age of Empires. A realtime strategy game with
- Mechwarrior. Big walking tanks are cool.
- Mines. Simple but totally addictive.
- Any good flight sim. I hope to get Falcon 4.0
- Xwing vs. Tie Fighter. Sickly enough, not available
for the Mac.